Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2-4 Workdays
- EAN 7061251726463
- Quick to put on, no tying
- From size 56 to 104 (3.5kg to 20kg)
- Wear in front, on the back and without a waistband as an onbuhimo
- Expands continuously as your child grows in width (24cm - 45cm) and height (32cm - 41cm)
- The shoulder straps can be attached at the waistband (for small babies) or on the back part (from the age when they are sitting)
- Shoulder straps can be adjusted for length
- Correct spread-squat position
- The waistband can be set from 60cm to 140cm
- 100% organic cotton
- Jacquard weave
- Grammage: 230 g/m2
The LIMAS Flex is our hybrid baby carrier. You can put it on ultra-fast without tying anything - the perfect companion for your active daily life with your little explorer.
As with our other baby carriers, LIMAS and LIMAS Plus, in this full buckle carrier we have implemented maximum functionality in a minimalistic design.
Thus, it expands in length and width as your child grows from approx. 2-3 months to 3+ years. As long as your baby is not at the sitting age, the shoulder straps on the lower area of the back part can be done up to avoid unnecessary force being applied to your baby’s back. From 6-8 months, you can attach the straps in the middle of the back part. In this way, the weight of the baby is largely transferred to your hips.
The waistband of the LIMAS Flex can be very easily removed. Thus, the carrier can also be very swiftly converted into an onbuhimo (back carrier without waistband). A perfect option for carrying while pregnant or for a hop-on hop-off toddler.
Through its continuously adjustable width and height-adjustable back part, the LIMAS Flex can always be adjusted to fit your baby’s individual proportions.
Naturally, your comfort is also very much to the fore: an ergonomically shaped waistband and comfortable, padded shoulder straps ensure comfortable carrying on your front and back.
The headrest of the LIMAS Flex baby carrier can be undone at the poppers, removed and replaced – so you can very easily change the design of your baby carrier. Sometimes colourful, sometimes plain – whatever you and your outfit require.