Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Immediately available, delivery time approx. 2-4 working days
- EAN 0096718183548
LIMAS Baby Carrier at a glance:
- For baby sizes 50 to 86 (3 to 15 kg)
- Front, back and hip carrying positions
- Expands continuously as your child grows
- Continuously adjustable base (from 20 to 42 cm) to ensure correct squat–spread position
- Straight, padded waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm, waistbelt extension available)
- Height of back panel can be adjusted by folding down the waistbelt
- Spreadable shoulder straps (width 15 cm), narrower towards the ends with insertable shoulder pads (included)
- Comes with chest belt for back carrying
LIMAS baby carrier – Safe in my arms
- Material: 100 % organic cotton
- Grammage: 230 g/m2
- Jacquard weave
- The fabric was designed by Didymos for the EBW 2021
The LIMAS Baby Carrier is a combination of baby wrap and high-comfort carrier. It is made from 100 % organic cotton and keeps little ones close and cosy.
The LIMAS has a waistbelt that you buckle up, and then after putting on the carrier you pull the straps tight and tie them with a double knot. That makes it easy to use and means that the straps don’t need to be adjusted even if different people want to carry the baby. The straps narrow towards the ends, making the carrier very compact and easy to store while travelling.
Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, the LIMAS carrier can always be precisely adjusted to your baby’s individual size. Ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic seating position for your baby – all the way through the early years.
In the LIMAS, you can carry your baby nestled up against your belly, on your back or on your hip, which offers you maximum comfort and convenience.
Spreadable shoulder straps help to evenly distribute your baby’s weight on your back. The shoulder straps are made of double-layered wrap fabric. Between these two layers of material is a sewn-in pocket into which shoulder padding can be inserted if required.
Wash at 30 °C, gentle wash cycle, low spin speed
Safe in my arms EBW 2021