Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- EAN 0674386493994
LIMAS Plus Baby Carrier at a glance:
- For baby sizes 56/62 to 104 (4 to 18 kg)
- Front, back and hip carrying positions
- Expands continuously as your child grows
- Continuously adjustable base (from 24 to 45 cm) to ensure correct squat–spread position
- Wide, ergonomically shaped waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm, waistbelt extension available)
- Continuously adjustable back panel (from 30 to 41 cm)
- Wide shoulder straps with insertable shoulder pads (included)
- Fully spreadable shoulder straps under the shoulder pads
- Comes with one interchangeable headrest
LIMAS Plus – Stone
- Material: 100 % organic cotton
- Grammage: 220 g/m2
- Cross twill
The LIMAS Plus Baby Carrier, the big sister of the LIMAS Baby Carrier, is a combination of baby wrap and high-comfort carrier. It is made from 100% organic cotton and keeps little ones close and cosy.
The LIMAS Plus has a waistbelt that you buckle up, and then after putting on the carrier you pull the straps tight and tie them with a double knot. That makes it easy to use and means that the straps don’t need to be adjusted even if different people want to carry the baby.
Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, the LIMAS Plus carrier can always be precisely adjusted to your baby’s individual size. Ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic seating position for your baby – from a few weeks after birth all the way through the early years.
Like a conventional baby carrier, it offers maximum comfort and ease of use. Thanks to the shoulder straps, which can be fanned out right down to the ends, the LIMAS Plus distributes the weight evenly across your hips and back, making it extra-comfortable to wear, especially if you have a larger baby.
The shoulder straps of the LIMAS Plus are made of double-layered wrap fabric. Between these two layers of material is a sewn-in pocket into which shoulder padding can be inserted if required.
In the LIMAS Plus, you can carry your baby nestled up against your belly, on your back or on your hip, which offers you maximum comfort and convenience.
The headrest of the LIMAS Plus can be removed and replaced using poppers, making it very easy to change the design of your baby carrier from colourful to plain or vice versa, depending on your mood and your outfit.
Wash at 30 °C, gentle wash cycle, low spin speed
Blossom Summer Gold
Didymos Prima Aurora
Didymos Prima Aurora
Flora Honey Moon