Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- EAN 0674386494366
LIMAS Flex Baby Carrier at a glance:
- For baby sizes 56/62 to 104 (4 to 20 kg)
- Quick to put on, no tying
- Wear in front, on the back or as an onbuhimo (without waistbelt)
- Expands continuously as your child grows
- Continuously adjustable base (from 24 to 45 cm) to ensure correct squat–spread position
- Wide, ergonomically shaped waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 60 to 140 cm, waistbelt extension available)
- Continuously adjustable back panel (from 30 to 41 cm)
- Adjustable shoulder straps
LIMAS FLEX Baby Carrier Skandic
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Grammage: 210 g/m2
- Jacquard weave
The LIMAS Flex is our hybrid baby carrier. You can put it on ultra-fast without tying anything. It is made from 100% organic cotton and keeps little ones close and cosy.
LIMAS Flex is a full-buckle carrier. For bigger babies, you can wear the carrier on your back as an onbuhimo without a waistbelt.
Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, the LIMAS Flex carrier can always be precisely adjusted to your baby’s individual size. Ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic seating position for your baby – from a few weeks after birth all the way through the early years.
The ergonomically shaped waistbelt and padded, adjustable shoulder straps means it’s comfortable to wear whether you’re carrying your baby on the back or front.
The shoulder straps can be attached to the waistbelt or the centre of the back panel. The former is ideal for small babies that can’t yet sit up and prevents strain on your back, while for larger babies the latter option allows you to keep the weight off your hips.
The waistbelt of the LIMAS Flex can be very easily removed, allowing it to be used as an onbuhimo (back carrier without waistbelt). A perfect option for carrying while pregnant or for a hop-on hop-off toddler.
The headrest of the LIMAS Flex can be removed and replaced using poppers, making it very easy to change the design of your baby carrier from colourful to plain or vice versa, depending on your mood and your outfit.
Wash at 30 °C, gentle wash cycle, low spin speed
Didymos Prima Aurora
Didymos Prima Aurora